I've been using GitKraken for quite a long time with its integration to JIRA Cloud so it shows me JIRA issues right in the UI. It worked fine for a very long time then I started getting token errors telling me I had an invalid token. I refreshed the token and it would immediately tell me the new token is invalid.
I checked and my account is set to allow GitKraken as a connected app. I've tried authenticating GitKraken to JIRA on a different computer and I got the same invalid token error. I decided to try revoking GitKraken's access to JIRA and I got an error saying:
Something went wrong
We couldn't revoke access right now. Please try again.
This made me wonder if perhaps the problem is on the JIRA side rather than the GitKraken side. I've worked with GitKraken's support to try a lot of different stuff on my laptop to try to get it to work, including resetting my local settings, reinstalling, rolling back to old versions, etc. and none of it worked.
What would be the best way to continue to troubleshoot this? I really miss having my JIRA issues listed in GitKraken.