How can I exclude the current page in a 'Content by Label' macro in Confluence Cloud? I'm having a hard time finding information about that.
Hi @Spencer Holt ,
If you have the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app installed for your Confluence instance, I can suggest using the following workaround:
Hope this will help your case.
Right now I doubt that my organization will purchase a new plugin/app, but thank you for the information.
Hello.
You can create an exclusion label and add it to the pages you want to exclude. For example "donotshow" and add it to the filter as "-donotshow" (with "-" before the label). In this case, the filter will exclude to all pages with the fist label that do not have the second label.
Documentation https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-content-by-label-macro/#ContentbyLabelMacro-AND-OR-andNOToperators
Hi,
I found a solution, that works for me. It is not perfect, because each time you edit the content by labels macro, you have to do the manipulation* again.
1. Choose the filter "With title"
2. Add the title of the page and put a "-" in front. The page will now be excluded.
*ATTENTION: each time you edit the macro "Content by label" you have to reput the "-" in front of the Title. I don't know why the "-" disappears.
and of course, if you change the name of the page, you'll have to adapt it in the macro aswell....
I found following solution, which is actually quite simple:
It works for me :-)
Somehow this did not work for me.
Hi, I was baffled when I saw the second image in your post and had to try it for myself. This feature has been requested for more than 17 years now.. Quite disappointed, that this seems to not be implemented in the cloud version of Confluence.
May I ask which version of Confluence you are using?
Hi there. I was using confluence in the office. We use Confluence Data Center 7.13.7
Kr
Nicole
Might not be your case, but for me I had to ensure the label existed. This example is with the title so there might be a little nuance that differs from labels. The negation wouldn't properly work for labels that didn't exist. It would just create a new label with a dash infront.
@Nicole Buysse - I too used this in the Server version of Confluence. However, it is not available in the Cloud version.
This does not work for me. No pages are shown when using a Title filter with -
Thank you @Petr Vasich , this worked for me although a bit confusing at first as one has to type in the label instead of selecting it. 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.