I have open cards and I am not seeing them on the backlog - not sure what I am missing. Can anyone help?
Hi Nicole,
I am not exactly sure what you are referring to - can you explain a little more?
Do you have cards that are in the Backlog status on a project but not in the Backlog for that board?
Hello @Nicole Angelilli
Are you using a Classic project or a Next Gen project?
Are you using a Scrum board or a Kanban board?
Can you provide screen images showing:
Yes that is correct - I have cards that are a backlog status, but not on the backlog.
Does this help?
I suspect it might be something with your board filter - can you take a look at it to make sure that it is not excluding the cards for some reason? Be sure to also look at the Sub-filter for the board.
You can see both by going to Board settings > General
The sub-filter will be at the very bottom
It also looks like only one Issue Type is showing in your Backlog.
Based on the images it is apparent that you are using a Classic project and a Scrum board.
Please identify a specific "open" issue that you are not seeing in the backlog.
Please get an image of the Board Settings > General screen that shows the Filter Query and Sub-filter settings for the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.