I am using the task report macro to track action items accruing from biweekly group meetings. It was working great until a month ago when it suddenly stopped letting us clear any tasks prior to 12/1/2020. In fact, I think it added those back when they were long ago completed. I realized today that the location the macro attributes a task to is incorrect (e.g., something due 11/25/2020 is logged as coming from the 11/25/2020 agenda when it is from the 11/18/2020 agenda, where it has already been marked complete).
I tried removing the location column to see if I could force a complete re-boot of the information in this macro (assuming it is even stored somewhere rather than pulled new each time the page loads), and all that did was kill all columns other than the task itself on pages 2+ (it was ok on the first page).
I then deleted the macro off of the page, published, and then added it back in with all default settings, but requested that it list only tasks after 12/1/2020. It now only shows the task description and nothing else.
Anyone else having this problem and/or know of a solution? I'm out of ideas.