Somehow the link for calendar view is disappeared. Anyway to have the link back?
Hi everyone,
We've been testing the calendar view lately indeed and are really excited that you like it. For various internal reasons, some instances that saw the Calendar view earlier might not see it now. Really sorry that this happened but there is a workaround!
@Wenzel Wondra @Riki YAMASHITA can you please send me the details of your instance and we'll get it up and running for you? rlevy@atlassian.com
Thanks everyone and apologies for the mess.
Ron
Hi Riki - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share a little more information? Where were you going that you expected to see the Calendar view?
I'm also having the same problem! I'm on a classic business project, previously on the side menu there was a really useful calendar view and last week it just disappeared.
@John Funk : It was on the place where Wenzel explained. I cannot find a way to recover this view...
I think this is a Beta project that Atlassian is working on. It might have shown up in your instance briefly as a mistake. I will pass along to Atlassian your interest in the functionality. :-)
Hi Ron, I have the same problem. I sent you an email but the email delivery failed. my email is hashem.elassad@hotmail.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.