I am inserting a Jira issue table in Confluence and would like a URL field to be clickable. Is that doable?
@Mitchell Cardwell
If you insert Jira issues by typing {Jira then your issues will display as hyperlinks.
I hope I got your question right, if not please elaborate little bit
Best,
Fadoua
@Mitchell Cardwell Here is a workaround to make your links clickable with the help of the Table Transformer macro provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (check if it's installed for your instance).
The Table Transformer macro supports Wiki Markup, so you can create clickable links inside your tables (both manually created and generated by Confluence macros).
@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ is the App free?
No, the app is a paid one. It is originally meant for filtering tables in Confluence, creating pivots and performing calculations.
Wiki Markup support is just a tiny feature of the app that users are not always aware of.
@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ I guess then it is not a helpful option to the user since most of the time they want first a solution that can get them to what they are looking for without having to pay. Many times the decision is not in their hand and they are looking for a quicker solution 😉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.