I can not see any of the queues i had defined and will not let me answer tickets... and I have an admin profile. Also the view changed... need help fixing this asap. Thanks
so i assume you can access the project and view issues but you don't see any queues? Can you share an image of what you do see?
Hi Claudia - Just make sure they you are still a Project Administrator for the project. And maybe that you have Service Desk Team Member role.
Both of those would be under the People menu.
guys, we lost all our customizations... we can not answer tickets, I checked with other members of our team and it is a generalized problem. A big problem. I',ll share some pictures asap. Did you guys update / release something?
we did not make any config changes. did you change anything?
Just to be clear we (John and I) don't work for Atlassian. If you need Atlassian Support please contact them - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I'm not seeing issues on my end but I could be on a different build. Do you have other projects and if so are they ok? Who all has admin permissions? Is it possible that one of the admins has changed something?
I am an admin... thanks anyway. Went through atlassian support, ended up here... I'll chek the link you shared. Thanks again. Cheers
haha - No, I am just another Atlassian user - I don't have access to your instance. Did you actually check those things to make sure you have those roles in the project?
it all broke suddenly... al customizations... it's not a role thing... :S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.