Hello everyone.
So my problem is; what's the best organization of a Jira project in order to easily be possible to have Functional Specification, Design, Frontend, Integration (.net, Umbraco, etc...) and testing tasks?
I already saw a lot of videos with dummy examples, but what I need is a real live example.
So for example: i create a story do define a user login. But then, there will should be a task for a designer draw the screen, then another for the HTML, then another for let's say Umbraco. Should I create 4 stories called "Login screen - Functional specification", "Login screen - Design", "Login screen - HTML", "Login screen - Umbraco"? Or these should be subtasks of one story with the functional specification? I tried this but then the problem is that the story doesn't last 1 sprint because the design is done in Sprint 1, but the implementation in Unbraco in 2 or 3 and the sprints start to accumulate a lot of stories and it's not manageable.
Even if i create several boards for each different type of role, how will that solve me the problem of having the functional design accessible in Jira? I would really like to avoid external word files and i don't want to have Confluence.
Any practical example, screenshot will be very useful.
Many thanks