I have an issue after changing workflow shcemes for projects and a global re-indexing.
Most of the issues are not shown in the tools (but i know that they are and if you filter them by user they are shown). Some of the project do show up even though the workflow is the same on every project.
If i use a filter for resoltuion for "Done/unresolved/Won't do/Duplicate/Cannot repoduce" - the total issue count - 440.
If i use a filter for resoltuion for "All Resolutions" - the total issue count - 1185
I've lost 745 issues.
It seems that there is an issue with resoltions - can i somehow identify or filter the issues that don't have a resolutions (NOT unresolved, but don't have one) so I can bulk edit them in the right resolutions?
JQL filter using "resolution IS NOT" - not working.
Would be thankful for any help.
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 09.15.39.png