Entries in the issue's "History" tab show "Invalid Date" when the new Jira issue view is enabled (Personal Jira Settings > Jira Labs > New Jira issue view). After going back to the old view, dates are displayed properly again.
Hello, folks!
Thank you for bringing that up.
We're currently facing a global issue in Jira application that is causing the date field to be displayed as "Invalid date" in the history tab of the issues. The root cause of the problem was already identified and we'll let you know as soon as we finish the deployment of the fix to Jira prod environment.
Thanks!
Hi,
This has also happened to us, any news?
Thanks
Hi @Vincent Fiestada,
I can't seem to reproduce this on my Jira Cloud instance. Did you change any default DateTime format on your instance? You can find the settings under System > Look and feel.
These are the default settings. Perhaps, you can try to revert back the settings to see if it works.
Couldn't see anything under JRACLOUD-70555 - could be a new bug if this is the case.
And yea, before changing the existing DateTime format, you might want to take note of the existing settings so that you can re-apply the settings.
I suggest reporting to Atlassian Support and have them investigate
It is also bad on our cloud subscription. I've checked the response for the history view and contains the timestamp value for each item in the list. It looks like to me it is more of a rendering bug.
I've logged a call - currently just a service desk call so I can't share the number yet.
thanks Scott. please post the results here when you have something.
another post stating the same - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Under-quot-History-quot-tab-of-Jira-issues-in-place-of-date-and/qaq-p/1616457
i have heard the following "We are having a global issue (HOT) causing this behavior in some sites. Our Dev team is currently deploying the fix and will let us know as soon as the deployment is finished."
Thank you for this information! Very helpful! Would be helpful though if this was reflected in https://status.atlassian.com/ as it still shows no issues. This type of global issue, I believe, constitutes an incident and that is what I know I go to status.atlassian.com to check on before submitting a ticket. Just want to know I can rely on the tools being provided or if I am not understanding the tools.
I have the same problem, i tried and check the format in the advanced configuration but its all ok, so I supose the proble is the global issue.
Agree completely with @Russell Zera
This is highly impactful to how we use Jira. @Petter Gonçalves Why isn't this listed as an incident?
Same problem here.
Any updates @Petter Gonçalves ?
We are having the same problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.