Hi, I believe this is a similar question as this but there's no resolution.
I have an automation whereby 'Automation for Jira' comments to customer (and therefore public) to acknowledge the receipt of the ticket, giving guidance on other resources etc.
This in turn triggers the 1st response SLA, which effectively now only measures the speed of the Jira automation rule. I'd like to measure the first response by a human, e.g. the first comment to customer by the team, not 'Automation for Jira'. See screen grab below for 1st response SLA.
I wonder if we shouldn't be using an automation for jira to post the comment but rather an email notification feature to avoid this? If so, I'm unsure as to how to set this.
Bottom line, I need to track the 1st response SLAs, whilst providing a good service and acknowledgement to the customer.
Any help is much appreciated.
