Hi Community,
I'm building a bug triage system where I have 2 projects one for the Triage and one for the Development backlog. All of the basic workflows works but I'm facing a problem in nextgen workflows I can't get my head around..
1. When we add an issue to sprint in the Development, I want to update a status on the Parent in Triage pipeline, and add a comment.
2. When we start development in 2-3 status in the sprint I want to add notes to the triage ticket e.g Issue is now in QA, assign to XYZ.
3. When we close it in development, we want to close the triage parent or if we close the parent in triage we close the linked issues.
Bottom line I can't find the pattern to edit linked issues on status, again I use nextgen projects.
Help is very appreciated, thanks in advance!
Best,
Dennis