Why can we only add people by email address for Add People to JSD tickets, and not like all other user fields where we start typing a name and we see a list of people?
Have you considered just changing the Project's Request Security to the desired level? Also as Nic mentions... You're not addressing Atlassian with an Answers question. This is a community effort.
image2016-3-13 11:50:35.png
I'd suggest you raise this as a new feature over at https://jira.atlassian.com - Atlassian are active here, but they don't necessarily respond to anything directly. Hopefully, you'll get a response from someone on the Service Desk team, but to guarantee some form of response, it's worth raising as a proper request.
This works for us Steven. I was wrong; there is a setting to enable this.
Thank you
I edited my question in the event it's helpful to anyone else. (and to hide that I was w r o n g)
No worries. The Service Desk team is improving the product very very quickly, the UI for this has changed somewhat recently during the transition in JIRA 7. It's a little more appropriately placed in the Project Administration now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.