Anyone else having issues with draw.io hanging when trying to enlarge published diagrams? I can edit the diagram without any issues, but I cannot enlarge it. This has been happening for over 24 hours now.
@James Rowe
I would suggest fully clearing out draw.io from cache from your browser and see if that fixes the issue. Because it runs as a PWA you will need to:
- Close all browser tabs where draw.io diagrams are displayed (including Confluence pages).
- Go to https://ac.draw.io/clear.html . It will tell you when the PWA is cleared.
- Try viewing the diagram again.
If that does not fix it submit and issue to draw.io support https://desk.draw.io/support/home
Hi,
this is fixed in draw.io version 14.4.2. Do you see this version under Help? If not, clear cache as @Brant Schroeder suggested and test again.
Does this help?
Regards,
Marija
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.