Hi Jira community!
I am looking for a plugin to manage OKR in Jira. I saw in our marketplace that we have some options. I need a solution where I can manage the OKRs at the organization and team level.
So, any indication?
Hi @Dionei Piazza
Look at this posts, maybe can help you:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/Mapping-OKRs-in-Jira/m-p/1377107#M11081
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/OKR-s-and-JIRA-integration/m-p/1289571#M10417
Cheers
Hey! If you'd be looking into any new solution soon, I recommend checking out OKR for Jira plugin.
It's flexible, simple, easy to use. There's probably everything you need there - simple progress tracking, update history, an overview of all your goals in one picture that can be filtered by team, owner, etc. And it integrates with Jira really well.
We also provide some free OKR consulting for our clients who just began their journey with OKRs. As an Atlassian Golden Partner, we aim to create the best OKR experience out there. Might be worth trying it out.
Hi @Dionei Piazza With OKR board plugin you can create your Jira OKRs not only on the organization and team level but also on the individual one. You can even take it further and create additional OKR levels if it makes sense for your organization.And though classifying OKRs by organization chart is the most common, with Oboard's flexibility you can also divide them by revenue model or broad initiatives.If you have any further questions, I'm happy to help 🙂
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.