Hey all! I am looking to set a password policy. I understand that it is disabled by default. However I cannot find where to enable it. When I go to security, the option isn't there. This is Jira cloud.
Hi @Natalie Franklin
It is available for the user directory with a managed account.
If you are managing users directly without any domain verification and managed account it is not possible.
Please follow the documentation for more info
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/manage-your-password-policy/
If you have the domain verified and managing users from an external directory here's the guide
Navigate to admin.atlassian.com and the organization you are looking to enforce the password policy
and in there go security option
You will have the Password management option under authentication.
Thanks,Pramodh
FYI,
thank you for that! However I dont see that at all - my admin portal looks totally different.
Looks like you need organization admin permission to access the security tab!
Please check with your internal team for organization admin.
May I know how you are managing users in your company?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.