Idea
when flagged = impediment
send a message to slack that we have a flagged cared
and when flagged = empty ( Removed)
send a message to a slack that the problem solved.
Problem faced
here is the first step in Automation rule
disclaimer: I have not use "flagged" in any automation as yet.
looking at the log it seems to complain about multiple fields w/ the same name. I doubt, but could you verify that you don't have a custom field called Flagged that might be conflicting? In the meantime I will try to create a test rule and see what I can find.
it would also be interesting to add a "log" action and log the value for Flagged upon entry to the rule.
i did verify that the system Flagged field worked for basic rule....
Yeah i have two fields however they are both LOCKED and unable to delete it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.