Could you please say how long the tickets that were removed from plan will stay in the list of removed and thus can be re-introduced back to the plan? Will they stay there forever, or i there any time limit?
Hi @Julia Basjukina
You have to review the changes in Plan to take effect in Jira!
It will stay until you review the changes and finalize it.
Please refer to the screenshot below
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Julia Basjukina ,
Welcome to the Community!
Are you referring to Advanced Roadmaps or Next Gen? As I see you are on Premium I know this may apply to both, but the roadmaps work differently
There are time limits in Advanced Roadmaps though you can adjust them under the plan settings. I attached a screenshot.
Best,
Clark
Dear Clark
Thank you very much for your reply! I was referring to the Advanced roadmaps, this part. Will the tickets removed from plan stay there forever, or is there any time limit for them to stay
Dear Pramodh
As long as they are in Jira, it will be visible in removed issues.
If we remove the issue in Jira, It will disappear.
Thank you so much, Pramodh!
I have this doubt too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.