Hi everyone!I made an automation rule and seem to have set everything up, but displays the full address of the link. How to make it output but only as a {{key}} link.
Hi @Alexander ,
I think using this simple HTML code should do what you want :
<a href="{{toUrl}}">{{key}}</a>
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Alexis Robert ,
Thanks for the answer.This doesn't work for Url Field:throws an error: Not a valid URL (customfield_10119)
And if I try to output to: Text Field (single line).
returns: <a href="https://xxxxx .atlassian.net/browse/ID-126"> ID-126 </a>, no link
I though you needed this for an email notification, if it's a custom field then can you please let me know what type it is ?
Hi Alexander - Maybe try this:
<a href="{{issue.toUrl}}">{{issue.customfield_10119}}</a>
as mentioned above, I tried to output to two different types of fields:1. Url Field2. Text Field (single line)
Hi @John Funk ,Not. throws an error: Not a valid URL (customfield_10119) for a URl field.
And for "Text Field (single line)" returns: <a href="https://xxxxx .atlassian.net/browse/ID-126"> ID-126 </a>, no link
What is the value in that field?
in what field?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.