I created a column named QA in board. I shifted some of the tasks in QA column and now I want to complete my sprint. Where the tasks in QA will shift? (I want all the remaining tasks to shift in QA column in the new sprint I will create)
Hi @Wasiq Dabir the tasks will remain in such column as long as they are added to the next sprint as well.
The ticket status and its mapping within the board configuration is what defines in which column the ticket will show.
Hello @Wasiq Dabir ,
When you'll close your current Sprint Jira will give you 2 options : close the unresolved issues or put them in your new Sprint. If you put them in a new Sprint, they will be in the desired column when you start it !
Let me know if it helped,
Guilhem
Great! will do this now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.