Hi everyone, I am attempting to use the Filter Results gadget in a Confluence (cloud) page.
Thus far:
- I, a site administrator, created the filter in JIRA and set permissions and shares so that I can see it.
- I have configured the fields to display and set the refresh interval to 2 hours (had it set to "Never", tried changing that to see if it helped)
- When I am in editing mode, the results display.
- I click Publish, and the page loads with the results displayed.
- I refresh the page and the results do not display, and only an empty border with a scrolling bar is presented, and nothing else.
- I modified the filter to return less than the hundreds of results it was returning, but it did not improve the gadget's disposition.
- Reproducible in Chrome and Safari.
Previously reported bugs on these gadgets appear closed, so I am unsure how to proceed in troubleshooting this, and perhaps I'm missing something very basic.
Thank you in advance!