We have an Opsgenie account created from having Jira Service Desk. We want to add SolarWinds as well but when I click on the link in the documentation, It tells me I do not have permission to view the page.
Does the Opsgenie account we have only work with Jira products? Will we have to upgrade to a higher tier to use Opsgenie for other services?
Document: https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/solarwinds-integration#add-solarwinds-npm-integration-in-opsgenie
Link: https://app.opsgenie.com/settings/integration/add/Solarwinds
Hi @Justi Lawson two questions are you the admin for your account? And which Jira Service Management plan are you using? Both of these could be a factor. Thanks!
Kate
Yes, I am the Jira admin, and we are using Standard.
When you click the link: https://app.opsgenie.com/settings/integration/add/SolarwindsIn the browser window, does it show the name of yourinstance.opsgenie.com/settingsFor example:vKatesinstance.opsgenie.com/settings/solarwinds?
When I click on it, it redirects me to the following:
https://'ourCompanyName'.app.opsgenie.com/error-page/403
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.