I've been using the Create multiple issues macro from Confluence for quite some time now. All good so far for simple projects that are good with Summary and Description fields in the tickets created.
Now I have this particular table with the headers already defined in the Jira fields (some are custom fields). So instead of me creating the tickets using the same macro and copy-pasting the other columns to Jira, is there a way to make those fields visible in the macro? Do note, not all of those fields are mandatory by nature.
For example on the Confluence page, I have these fields below. Most of the fields mentioned are defined by Jira with one custom field that may not be mandatory input. (Confluence - Jira)
- Summary - Summary (Jira built-in)
- Description - Description (Jira built-in)
- Acceptance Criteria - Acceptance Criteria (custom field)
- Checklist - Checklist Content YAML ("Issue Checklist Free" plugin field)
- Priority- Priority (Jira built-in)