Jira is great, but if you use it infrequently, searching and finding issues can be painful.
There used to be a left panel which had things like "my open issues" and "reported by me".
However, this is no longer available. This might be our organisations configuration.
At the top, we only see
- "your work" which only shows a few items, and there no way to get the list of tickets I created from this, so is useless unless the thing you are looking for is very recent.
- projects.
- Filters. I could use filters, and set one up to show all tickets I created, but, frankly, I would have to read the manual or google it each time I want to use it, so avoid this unless necessary. Under filters is just "view all filters" with hundreds of filters other people have created, and "advanced issue search", which is probably too advanced (I am looking for the "simple search)
- More. Dashboards, people, apps.
- Create
- Search box (not very useful unless the tickets you create all have a unique word in them).
Any ideas?