Hi there,
I am not getting emails anymore when I am tagged in a Jira ticket, so I am missing actions and things I need to double check.
How can I get my email notifications back after I am mentioned in a ticket?
Thanks.
Hi Kate, there could be different reasons for this. It could simply be that someone has updated the notification scheme. I would start with this document - troubleshoot-notifications-in-jira
Hello Kate,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
Allow me to step in to share with you another thing that may cause this issue.
If you are, for example, a default user that runs an automation rule to alert users, and you are also mentioned, you won’t receive notifications because it would be considered the “You make changes to the issue”. So, if there is an automation rule and you are set as the actor, it’s expected that you don’t receive the notification.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thanks Jack,
It's strange because I have my notifications ticked as demonstrated in my screen shot
I'll have a look at that document, thanks!
that is actually not the full story. those are your personal elections however, you need to take into consideration the project scheme - project settings > notifications. For example if the project settings does not include you in any/all notifications then your personal settings will not have any effect as they are 'secondary filters'.
Okay sure thanks, I know other people that get notifications from the same project, so I am more confused!
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your comment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.