and i am not finding Fire a Sub Task Assigned event that can be processed by the listeners
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You can find the list of System events here - never seen Sub Task Assigned event before.
Would you be able to elaborate more on this request?
Thanks,Moga
Yes it was not in list, I have added "Sub Task Assigned" event and selected for sub-task creation and it got created in JIRA server but not working same in cloud
Let me update my issues in cloud version:
1. I have created sub-task by selecting script runner, seems it is getting created but the page is not getting refreshed/reloaded, created sub-task will appear only when we refresh the browser or click on the issue summary.
2. How do I concatenate Issue summary+sub-task summary for subtask? please help.
I'm quite confused now, is the initial problem solved?
When I am creating a Story I am also creating a Sub-Task automatically as below:
1. Select "Create" transition
2. Click on Post Function
3. Click on Add Post Function
4. Select ScriptRunner Post-Function
5. Create Subtask
6. Add Subtask summary
7. Issue Type Sub-Task
8. Add
I will be able to see the sub-task only when i click on the Issue summary or refresh the browser
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.