I have an automation rule that triggers when a comment is added to an issue. The new comment is searched using a regex, looking for something like "[tw] 5m" at the beginning of a line. So far so good:

I then want to do something in a rule action with the "5m" captured in my regex. Within the regex, I would simply use "\1" to refer to the contents of the capture group, but I have no idea if I can recall the contents of the capture group in a subsequent action, and, if I can, how I would recall the contents so that I can use them. It seems like some smart value or other is what I need, but I can't find any smart values that reference the results of a regex match.
Or should I forget about capturing in the conditional step, and instead use something like `{{comment.body.match("^\[tw\]\s*(\d+[wdhm])")}}` for setting the value of a field in an action step? Also, when using the .match method, where do the regex options (e.g. "gim" in the screenshot regex above) go?
Thank you.