After purchasing license there is an option to "Claim your cloud site" and then to enter the unique site name. After pressing "claim site" nothing happens.
Any idea why it is so ?
Hi Rahjaz and welcome,
Not sure if your problem is at your side, have you tried with a different browser or on a colleague computer?
Addionally, Would worth to press F12 at your browser to see if any javascript errors are thrown at the Javascript console.
Hope this helps to figure out where the root cause of the problem is.
Regards
Hi Jack,
Thanks for your response.
I tried with MS Edge and Chrome and same result. After choosing the site name and press claim site, nothing happens.
I also tried with my mobile browser (Safari) and it's the same issue.
Hi,
I tried with another laptop and ipad and had the same issue. Contacted Atlassian support and they allowed to create site using free option and once done it will be linked to the license account.
Problem solved with a workaround.
Glad to hear that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.