Is it possible to set readonly or hide a field with type: Text Field (multi-line)?
Thanks
Hi Chiara,
You can make any field read only by removing the field from the Edit screen. If you leave it on the View screen, the user will be able to see it but not change it. If you remove it from the View screen, they will not see it.
I used the field to import a value (a long value) from integration flow (API REST) with another system. I don't want to see the field into create screen as editable field. How can I do?
Remove the field from the Create screen also then. Just leave the field in the View screen to see the value.
I can't remove the field from Create: API call fails.
Error:
"Field 'customfield_10059' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.