Hi,
I'm unable to import my test details (steps, data and expected results). How do I remedy this problem?
Thanks,
Shravya.
Hi @shravya chinthapatla ,
what add-on do you use for Test Management?
Hi @Jarosław Solecki [Deviniti] ,
Can we bulk import Test Details from CSV file (Test Steps, Test Data, Test Result)
@shravya chinthapatla you can If you are using Jira with some plugins. Most of them support importing Test Cases with steps from CSV file.
If you are not using any plugin yet, you can try Requirements and Test Management for Jira, which of course supports import from CSV and much more.
Best regards, Jarek
Hi @shravya chinthapatla
I assume that you already have these fields available in certain issue type so that it can save your data.
JIRA does provide support to issue details import from CSV file to create issue. please refer to the link below and follow mentioned steps (with some modifications as per your use case).
link - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/
Hope it will help.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.