We've had Jira Service Management (Cloud) set up for a few months. We now want to create a new kind of ticket where we gather very specific information for a new ticket. We want to keep the ticket layouts we currently have but create a new layout for this new kind of ticket.
I've viewed a number of articles but can't find the right path to follow to achieve what I need.
Could someone please tell me what needs to be done and perhaps refer to articles that will walk me through the process.
I've created a new type under Issue types with field configuration Jira Service Desk Field Configuration for Project ISD and with screen ISD: Jira Service Desk: Incident Management Screen Scheme. However, when I create a new ticket and select this ticket type from the dropdown type options, all the fields are the same as the regular type of tickets I log. I've gone into the screen options but there isn't anywhere to add special fields, only the fields that are built-in already. Clearly, I'm missing something but I don't know what I don't know.
I'm an admin.