Hello All,
My goal is to display a Confluence link/page on a Jira ticket for a specific issue type every time a ticket is created.
For example, there are three issue types with their own procedures. When a person sits down to work a ticket, I'd like there to always be a link pointing to the correct procedure. I would like that to just be displayed once the ticket is created. I want this to be displayed only from the assignee's perspective and not the perspective of the reporter.
Steps I have taken:
1. Inside Confluence Space Settings > Integrations, I added a link to configure Confluence between Jira
2. I created a ticket, expanded Link Issue drop down and selected Link Confluence page
3. Once the field for adding the Link to the Confluence page displayed, I was able to select the page from the drop down menu (I believe this shows the Confluence/Jira configuration is set up correctly)
4. I created a new ticket of the same Issue type and the link is not there, it would have to be done manually again
Screenshot:
The red shows the steps I took. Where it says Confluence pages, wrapped in the bottom red box, I would like that to always display anytime a ticket is created, so the issue type and the procedure (Confluence page) always match.

Any help is appreciated and feel free to ask questions for better clarification. Thanks.