When I move a sub-task to "Done" Status - automation should log the remaining hours time and update the field to zero. Appreciate help and guidance on this. thanks in advance.
Hello @Hari
Welcome to the community.
Have you reviewed the documentation for the Automation feature?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automate-your-jira-cloud-processes-and-workflows/
I was able to create this rule very quickly. It is not complicated.
Hi Trudy, Thank you very much for your help. I tried with this, but the hours are not being logged to the work log. Not sure, if there's any thing I should double check.
Hello Hari,
Was the Remaining Time set to zero?
Setting Remaining Time and logging hours are two different things. How much time do you want to automatically log?
Thanks Trudy,The idea is that I need to add/log the hours in "Remaining estimate" to "Time Spent" . then I have to make "Remaining Estimate" to zero as the task is completed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.