Hi All,
I am having issues trying to pull in an additional projects (with viewing only one assignee) into another projects Kanban.
Background
I have been asked to represent a Kanban for a team's board which includes the Managers tickets from their Management project board. In this example Todd Mathews is the Manager of Team A, but is a leader which works across other management boards.
Projects
Project = Senior Management Projects- SM (Assignee - Todd Mathews) & Management Projects - MA (Assignee - Todd Mathews)
Project - Team A
Current JQL Filter
project = Team A OR project in (SM,MA) AND assignee = "Todd Mathews" ORDER BY Rank ASC
People
We have set up access in groups where the whole department is part of Operations.
Problem
The issue is that users of the Operations group can't view the Kanban board (doesn't display), but I can see the Kanban board (all tickets, including Todd Mathews tickets from SM & MA).
Any guidance would be helpful.