I added a new billing contact. She received an email that asked her to verify her email and she was unable to.
She is not currently a jira-user.
Does a billing contact need to be a user within my JIRA instance?
@Deborah Genevro, You're billing contact shouldn't need to be a licensed Jira user.
Hi Deborah,
I am pretty sure the billing contact must be a valid user with Site Admin permissions. Otherwise, anybody could be submitting billing changes.
@Kian Stack Mumo Systems - thanks. After some research and testing, I found that a billing contact does NOT have to be a JIRA user.
However, it does make things easier.
Atlassian account management email to the billing contact - Need to verify your email address.
Mine could not login and verify. After password reset, she was able to login.
#jira #atlassianaccount #id.Atlassian
#jirabilling
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.