I've set up a whole lot of Issues in our system as "Features" thinking that's what would be needed. Under each Feature (roughly analogous to a screen in our iPhone app, but not quite exactly), I've listed outstanding things to do as sub-tasks.
I now want to put those sub-tasks onto a Sprint. We're not going to be able to do everything in one Feature all in one go. For a start, some Features have too many sub-tasks to allow us to complete them in one week (our cycle time). Then also we can't only concentrate on one area of the app - there are two of us doing the programming and we'd step on each other's toes in the code.
However I understand from other comments that it's not currently possible to take sub-tasks into Sprints independently of their parent Issue. This seems an arbitrary and unhelpful limitation to me, but if it is true, what should I do? Would it be better to convert my current (parent) Features into Epics, and then the sub-tasks into Stories or Tasks?
Thanks!