I'm trying to create filter that lists all of the items where work is logged by any user on a specified day. I have the JQL working, but it appears I cannot add worklogAuthor as a column in the filter. I can add the Assignee, but that might not be the same person that logged time on the issue (e.g. a developer completed the task, logged their time and the issue was assigned to someone else to QA). I can also add Time Spent as a column to show how much time was logged.
A Google search and a search in this forum showed plenty of results for how to filter results by a specific list of users, or for the currently logged in user, but not my requirement to add worklogAuthor as a column. Similarly, I know there are add-ons for Jira that will do what I need, but I need to do it using the built-in filters.
Is there any way to add worklogAuthor as a column in a filter?