This one is kinda driving me crazy. I want to search an epic and display all the tickets and subtickets inside of it. I can search "Epic Name" = "Renewal Blockers - Email" but when i switch to parentEpic = "Epic Name" i got invalid syntax errors. Is there something wrong with how I am using the parentEpic?Can't find much details on this error but there are loads of threads advising to use this filter.
Hi @Jon Reafsnyder
Please try using the Epic's Key value for searches with parentEpic, such as
parentEpic = myKey-123
Please look here for more information about parentEpic:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/
Best regards,
Bill
Thanks. That was it. I couldn't really tell it was specifying the link name vs actual label name.
Jon, I am glad that worked for you. Please consider marking this question as answered; that will help others searching for solutions find them faster. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.