I am getting this error while updating the site name.
"You don't have permission to change site name. For further support, contact us"
@Rahil LakhaniAs a user or admin, you just can't change the site name. As said, you need to contact support.
Hello @Rahil Lakhani,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Changing the site name is currently not supported for Trial and Free plans, only for paid plans.
If you are not using this site for production and don't have any important data, you can create a brand new site on www.atlassian.com/try with the desired name.
If you already have important data, you can create a new site also and then migrate to the new one.
Kind regards,Angélica
I'm seeing this error when I attempt to set my site name for the first time after creating a new account. I'm given a green check mark that indicates the names are available, but when I click "Continue," I get the above error message.
Hello @Christopher Venghaus,
I can see that your email is linked with a Free cloud site, that’s why it’s not possible to change the site name.
Please, follow the steps from my previous answer in order to create a new site with the desired name.
I suppose the real issue, then, is that your system is directing me to do something I don't have permission to do directly after confirming my email address. Can this be submitted as a bug report?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.