I have a custom dashboard created with a few filters, is there a filter that shows which department is assigning tasks to my project.
If you have a custom field that is used for departments and it is reliably filled in you can certainly use it in you filters or in the gadgets.
Hey Jeff,
One gadget that I find handy is the Issue Statistics gadget. You can use that with the Department as the Issue Statistic to get a count by Department of the number of issues for that Department.
@Jack I don't think we have a custom field for Department when an issue is created. @John I don't see an issue statistics gadget, where are you finding that one.
How are you determining which Department is assigning the tasks? Are you not capturing that information in a field.
For the gadget - Click on Load all Gadgets to see a larger list. It will be listed alphabetically.
@Jeff Forslund , without anything to distinguish departments how would be able to achieve your goal? You could also consider making groups for each department but that might be a bit onerous over time.
Ok I see now, was missing the load all gadgets link. I added the Issues Statistics gadget and filtered by creator so that may help until we add a Department field if we do. Thanks guys
so do you not have to share a Gadget that is on the dashboard, only have to share a custom filter?
You have to share the Dashboard and share the filter that the gadget uses, but not the gadget itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.