Hello all,
I have encountered the following problem using Jira. I am running a team in Jira cloud and I am not able to manage sprints. Things I have tried to resolve this problem are:- Change the board filter and become owner of the filter- Make the board filter publicly visible- Jira administator made me admin for the project- Added me to the administrator group- We also made changes to the roles and I am now in all rolesCan you please tell me what else I can do in order to resolve this problem?
Please verify the Project Permissions.
Ensure that your roles have the "Manage Sprints" permission. If no roles are configured for "Manage Sprints" yet, add one to it, Eg : administrator role
It's possible somebody assigned an issue to your sprint from a project which you do not have access to.This is better explained in the knowledge base - basically you would need to search for your sprint via Issue Navigator checking if an issue appears with your sprint which is not within your project, though:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/not-able-to-make-changes-to-sprint-due-to-missing-project-administrator-permissions-on-unrelated-projects-815578295.html
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.