Hello,
A couple of our users are getting HTTP 431 error when they initiate oauth on their Jira cloud instances.
The URL they're hitting is https://auth.atlassian.com/authorize?client_id=xxx...
I'm guessing this is due to the header size (?). Is there a limit on the header side on Atlassian side?
Thanks,
Fatmeh
Hi Fatmeh,
I've seen this happening before, especially with Chrome. Usually, a clear cookies + cache does the trick.
Can you ask the users to try this?
If the error still persists after clearing the cache and cookies, please create a ticket with the Atlassian Access team. Most likely, a HAR file will also be required.
Claudiu
Thanks Claudiu. It looks like the users stopped seeing the issue on Friday.
Is there a set limit on the Atlassian side?
I was facing this issue. I opened Chrome in "incognito" mode and was able to log-in.
Had also the issue on Chrome, Safari worked. Followed @[deleted]'s recommendation and was able to work with it again. Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.