Hello!I would like to move lot of tickets of one project to other projects. I have a JQL filter to find tickets that I would like to move but I don't know how to do this. Can you help me?
Hi @Kyliann Bourdonnay
You need "Make bulk changes" permission to perform bulk changes on issues
You also need "Create issues" Permission in the project you are moving issues to
Once you have the permission please follow the guide below
Thanks,Pramodh
Once you have made the filter, you can use the bulk change option to move Issues as follows:
You have to make sure you have Move Issues and Create Issues permissions on the project you want to move them to.
I hope it helps you
Greetings
Hello,
You can make a bulk edit to move them to your target project. Make sure you have the move permission in the source project and create permission in the target project.
Make sure that all customfield filled are in the new project othewise you will loose the data.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/edit-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time/
Thank you !!
Yes thank you very much !!
Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.