Hi..
i am basically HP Service manager developer and new to the JIRA..am trying to understand development/customization side of JIRA where if I need to insert new workflow or change/edit existing forms of incident/change screen? and if we need some scripting during new workflow what languages it will support?
Thanks,
Pranav.
Hi, I am basically an active member of the JIRA Community and somehow knowledgeable to JIRA.
The amount of customization (that includes editing the schemas, screens and/or creating developing scripts for it) will always depend on the complexity of your project's requirement. First, I will advise you to be familiar with the the basics of JIRA and a basic project. Then create your own project requirements/skeleton then tailorfit your JIRA project to that. By that time, you will see how much customization you will need and if you need to do some coding.
Thanks Gabrielle Bautista for your quick response. there could be good chance to consider the business related fields while creating the tickets and in that process it may required to build work flows to collect the client product specific information during the incident/change request creation. I like to understand development options for such requirements with JIRA.
I'm not sure who Reg is or what he has to do with dev
After working several years in a globally distributed workforce, Reg has been added to my vocabulary for "Regarding", as they say.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.