When I close a sprint, some tickets in the Done column are rolling over to the Done column in the next sprint. Can someone please advise why this is happening? I did add an extra column the other day to end, could that be confusing things?
Hi Sarah - The Done status must be in the last column on the sprint board for the issues to be considered Done and not moved to the next Sprint.
Did you change the status where the resolution is set?
It may be possible when the issues are in status "Done". Please check if it's resolved.
If it's not resolved it may move over to the next sprint.
Thanks,Pramodh
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by "where the resolution is set?"
When you move the issues to the done column, please check whether the resolution is set for that issue.
The tickets were all marked as "Done" in the Done column
Ok thank you, I've fixed it :-)
@John Funk @Pramodh M
I have a question regarding that - I have something similar. I am using a status (green status, in done category) and I don't want it to roll over to next sprint.
How do I configure this status to haver the checkmark and not move to next sprint?
The status must be in the last column of the Scrum board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.