Hi,
I've set the max hours/day as 12 in both Jira Global settings and in the Workload Scheme on Tempo.
However if I try to log in more than 8+hrs it throws a error like below:
Is there a workaround or fix for this?
@[deleted]
If the settings are correct then you should be fine. Please double check your Jira time tracking settings - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-time-tracking/
You should also check the tempo workload scheme associated with the project and make sure that it is correct. https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/187990254/Creating+Workload+Schemes+-+Tempo+Cloud
Feel free to share screenshots of each if it is not working after you check your settings.
One other place you will need to check is the maximum hours per day per user setting in the global configuration and make sure that it is not set to 8h
Hi @Brant Schroeder ,
Please find the screenshots, I have changed the settings in the Jira Time tracking and Workload Scheme in Jira as well. But still could not not log more than 8hrs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.