I used trial version of Jira, after trial period and my Jira service is suspended, I think we just need to use the free version instead of the standard for this time.Can I back to free version from standard version?(Users number is under 10 users)
Yes, just go to admin.atlassian.com, under Manage subscription you can change the plan you are on.
Hi @Duy Vo
I experienced the same this morning but solution is very easy.
When you go to admin.atlassian.com >> Site Settings >> Product AccessYou will likely see more users present than allowed in "Jira Service Management Free" - this is 3 agents.
I had 5 users in it and corrected (reduced) it to 2 users, looks like this:
When you go to admin.atlassian.com >> Manage Subscriptions >> Jira Service management it will list 2 agents (for my example) and changing to Free can be scheduled now.
Please note there are some warning as for losing features for example - thus is due to a planned switched to "Free" where not all features are included.
Cheers,Daniel
>admin.atlassian.com
>Billing.
>Manage Subscription.
> Follow the screenshots attached.
Thanks Mikael.
I went to subscription page, but I don't see plan changing option for inactive item
I'm also facing the same issue
I did the 2 user but the it is still suspended. How can I resolve it?
Me Too and I don't have any support From Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.