I'm looking to export all issues/tickets created over a certain period of time, this export is needed for government reporting purposes for a tax claim.
All I can find at the moment is exporting a single issue to excel.
Hi @Sophie Oliver
Go to Filters in the top bar and Advanced issue search.
You have to enter JQL to get the issues over a date range.
Once the issues have resulted from the search, you can have them exported to a CSV file.
Please let me know how what's the criteria for issues to be searched, JQL can be formed based on that.
Thanks,Pramodh
To perform a search for Issues created in a period of time you can create a JQL similar to the following:
project = "project_name" AND created> = "2021-01-01" AND created <= "2021-02-10" order by created DESC
I hope it helps you
Greetings
Hi Sophie,
You can also skip the JQL and when you go to Issue Search> advanced issue search click More and choose a created date. I added a screenshot to help you find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.