Hey peeps,
I am a heavy Jira Automation user and it enabled us to speed up and improve a lot of processes. My point in this question is if I am being stupid or if some of the available Issue Branche actions are actually described wrong.
I am using a rule to create some issues incl. Sub-tasks at a defined time. As both tickets are the same but need to be created for different Projects I thought I can simply create one and then clone it. Of course I know that I have to change the parent > child relationship.
After hours of fiddling around it just won't work that way. I changed branch types and positions of them up an down. The issue I see is that the branch "All created Issues" and "Most recently created Issue" are not working as defined.
Below you can see parts of the rule. underneath I simply use another Branch of type "All created issues" and create sub-tasks for each one. Doesn't work. The outcome are two issues and one of them (the top and first one created) incl. the needed sub-tasks. The other one doesn't.

Happy for any input.
Cheers