I have an app that connects to a SQL database and displays data in a table on a page that I have created. I would really like to have an option to export the data in that table to a CSV or XLSX file.
I did find an app in the Marketplace by Bitwelt Software called Table Exporter for Confluence. It does allow data from tables to be exported in manner that I'm looking for; however, I am running into an issue.
I have a filter set so that when you access the page with the table, there is data present. You can also update the filter so that you are presented with different data. The app will perform the export but it does not pickup that there is new data to export (it only exports data that shows on the page when it is loaded).
Does anyone have experience with this app and can point me in the right direction? I have reached out to their support but have not heard anything back yet. Or is there something else (a different export app) that I should try?
Thank you in advance for your help!